You are signed out.
Protect your Netlink ID
Watch out for sites or emails that pretend to be legitimate and ask for your NetLink ID and passphrase.
Report suspicious requests for your NetLink ID and passphrase.
Learn more about how to protect your account and computer.
Signing into UVic allows you the convenience of only needing to enter your username and password once. It is important for you to remember the following to prevent others from accessing your account and services:
- Use the “Sign out of UVic” button at the bottom of the Online tools page.
- Navigating away from a UVic web site will not automatically sign you out of UVic.
- Never share your password with anyone for any reason.
- Ensure you have a strong password that is hard for others to guess.
- Change your password immediately if you feel your account has been compromised.
- Only use the "Keep me signed in for 8 hours" and "Remember my NetLink ID" on secure computers where you have sole access and in a secure location. Do not use in a computer lab, an Internet cafe, or on a shared account on a home computer.
By Signing in you will be authorized to access your applications and websites that use the UVic Sign in service. Use is subject to but not limited to the following policy:
For further information, see the listing of University Policies.